Posted On: why should I use church videos
Why Should I Use Church Videos?
Videos are becoming more and more popular as the years pass. Consider YouTube. There are over 2.89 billion videos on YouTube alone and 48 hours of content uploaded every minute. So what does video provide that other mediums don't? First of all, we only remember 20% of what we hear and 30% what we see, but we remember 70% of what we hear and see! Video dramatically helps your congregation remember your sermon.
84% of Americans online, watched videos. They're watching an average of about 10 hours of video every month.
Average person watches 4-5 hours of TV a day.
photo from: erin nealey
Connect With us!
- 3 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Strategy November 19, 2015
- 3 Steps on How To Record the Best Audio November 12, 2015
- How to Record Your Church Videos Without a Teleprompter November 5, 2015
- Inspiration April 26, 2013
- It Starts the Conversation March 19, 2013